Employment and Productivity
The theme explores the use of digital technologies to catalyse collaboration and business innovation.
Scope of Theme
The Employment and Productivity theme addresses the potential for economic growth, the disruption of existing business models, and the impact of digital platforms and automation on patterns of employment, the experience of individuals in the workplace, and the future of work itself. The theme includes:
- Next-generation services
- Financial and legal technology
- Technology support for business decisions
- Analysis of investment risk
- Regional growth and ecosystems
- Changing skills and employment landscape
- Quality of working life
Find out more
The latest news and events from the Employment and Productivity theme.
Learn more about the research centres working on related challenges and subjects at The University of Manchester.