Focusing on the potential for digital technology to transform what we do as a University and how we do it.
Institutional Challenges include the use of digital technology to enable and accelerate research (e-research), the content and delivery of education and training, and the functioning of the University as an organisation, such as administration and estate management.
We also need to rethink the ways in which we work with communities, businesses and government. Particularly, how we provide our graduates with the skills that will help them in the world of work. This includes:
- Data-driven research insights
- Enhancing research through automation
- Developing skills for the digital age
- New models of teaching and learning
- Automating and streamlining administration
- Managing and controlling our estate
- Business intelligence