Centre for Digital Humanities
The Centre for Digital Humanities seeks to exploit the potential of new data and digital technologies at scale with particular institutional specialisms in digital cultural heritage, data science, and language analysis, and in strategic partnership with the creative industries, government and policymakers, and major cultural institutions.
- Digital cultural heritage (digital imaging of historic artefacts; digital editions; TEI-XML encoding; historic network analysis, museology).
- Linguistic and literary analysis (historical and computational linguistics; stylistics; network analysis).
- Digital modelling.
- Spatial humanities and GIS.
- Contemporary digital cultures.
- Multimodal translation studies.
- Digital musicology.
- Creative digital and cultural partnerships.