Developing skills and capability in the workforce.
Enhancing cyber security skills across the population, improving the country’s understanding and expertise in digital security.
- The digital security education and information needs of citizens at all points of life.
- Ways to upskill people from all backgrounds and promote equal access to digital security opportunities.
- The training needs of diverse workforces in different sectors.
- Barriers to and enablers of investment in digital security training and knowledge sharing (where investment could be from government or industry etc.).
- Stimulating innovation and creativity in the digital security sector.
- Behaviour change and good habit formation (particularly around cyber-hygiene).