Digital Trust & Security Newsletters:
The Objectives of the University of Manchester Digital Trust and Security community are:
- Raising awareness of Cyber Security work across the University and opportunities for interdisciplinary research collaboration.
- Raising awareness of funding opportunities for Cyber Security work and supporting the development of interdisciplinary research proposals.
- Encouraging development of interdisciplinary teaching programmes in Cyber Security.
- Facilitating relevant accreditation of the University's cyber security research and teaching.
- To secure the position of the University of Manchester as a powerhouse of interdisciplinary cyber security research and teaching.
- To achieve relevant accreditation of the University’s cyber security research and teaching.
- To provide informative and authoritative commentary on cyber security issues.
- To raise awareness of Cyber Security work across the University and facilitate collaboration.
- To raise awareness of funding opportunities for Cyber Security work across the University and facilitate the development of proposals for interdisciplinary collaborative research.
Developing External Links:
To establish and maintain the University of Manchester as an exemplar of collaboration and cooperation on Cyber Security with local, national, and international external organisations(including other universities with leading cyber security research, NCSC, city-region organisations and industry).
NOW AND IN THE FUTURE…
Research that covers the ways in which social, demographic, technological, political, economic, environmental, legal, ethical, intercultural (etc) changes over the next 5, 10, 20, 50 years will alter the nature of digital security issues and how we understand and respond to them.
WHAT YOU CAN DO.
These are only initial ideas. Do let us know what you think about the scope and about how your activities and those of your colleagues might be relevant, and where the DT&S team could help you.
Get In Contact:
Digital Trust & Security:
Strategic Lead: Prof. Emma Barrett
Academic Co-Ordinator: Dr. Danny Dresner
Contact for enquiries:
T: 0161 275 6122
2.71 Kilburn Building,
The University of Manchester,
Oxford Road, Manchester