Would you like to support local people living with dementia by doing something that’s free, easy and only takes one minute?
Well, today you can make a difference by voting in the National Lottery's People's Project's competition! Katie McCall, Events and Communications Coordinator at Manchester Informatics, would like your vote for Together Dementia Support, a local dementia charity.
Fab Forgetful Friends, one of Together Dementia Support's support groups, are in with a chance of winning funding to provide safe transport for their group members. Lack of transport is a key challenge which prevents many people with dementia and carers from accessing the services available from Together Dementia Support. By voting today, you could help people living with dementia to access this vital support and reduce isolation in the community.
Voting in the People's Projects competition is easy and takes one minute.
How to vote
- Go to the People’s Projects website
- On the Fab Forgetful Friends on the Road page, ‘Select This Project.’ Click on ‘Continue with your vote.’
- Fill in your name, email address and post code (they need the email address to send you your voting link.)
- Check your email, and you will have received an email from The People’s Projects containing a link. Please click on this link to cast your vote. If you don’t click on the link, then your vote is incomplete, so it’s really important to follow the link and finish this last step in the voting process.
- Get your vote in before the competition closes at midday on Monday, 30 April.