CHANSE will support new and innovative research into the workings, meaning and consequences of transformations and innovations in the present digital age, viewed through the lens of the social and cultural dynamics. Whilst the call text does not preclude comparison with or investigation into other regions, every proposal must demonstrate a strong European dimension, i.e. investigating the changes taking place/affecting Europe as a whole, or at the level of a European country, city, community, etc.
Full call theme description is available here
Project team: Composed of at least 4 Principal Investigators, i.e. partners, eligible to receive funding from the CHANSE funders from 4 or more different countries participating in the call
Project duration: 24-36 months
Recommended cap on funding for one international project: 1 500 000 EUR
- Official call announcement and launch of the electronic submission system: March 9th, 2021
- Deadline for outline proposals: May 7th, 2021, 14.00 CEST
- Deadline for full proposals (for invited applicants): December 7th, 2021, 14.00 CEST
- Call results: May/June 2022
- Earliest funded project start: September/October 2022
Click here to apply.