A European funding programme is to invest more than €400 millon across 14 initiatives launched this month.
Business support is available for projects in a range of fields including cloud computing, Internet of Things, space and satellite technologies, the circular economy, rail, clean skies and personalised medicine.
The funding is part of the EU’s Horizon 2020 fund for researchers and business, which aims to ensure Europe produces world-class science and that barriers to innovation are removed.
The UK Government recently said that businesses and universities should continue to bid for EU funding while the UK remained a member of the EU and that it would underwrite payment of awards even when projects continued beyond UK membership.
Click here for more information.
Funding opportunities for:
- Cloud computing, Internet of Things and 5G networks
- Earth observation technologies
- Space technologies
- Satellite navigation
- Innovation to support SMEs
- Personalised medicine - biomedical products
- Personalised medicine - well-being
- Personalised medicine - digitalised healthcare records
- Greening the economy
- Innovative nature-based solutions in cities