EPSRC are looking to recruit new members of their Strategic Advisory Bodies to start in January 2020.
Vacancies on the Programme Advisory Board (AB). Current membership of the Digital Economy PAB is available here.
- 4 x vacancies to start in January 2020 with the following expertise/career stage requirements:
- Creative Industries (Academic or Industrial User, number of vacancies: 2)
- Financial Services (Industrial User only, number of vacancies: 1)
- Open, Early Career (Academic only, number of vacancies: 1)
- 1 x vacancy - EPSRC’s Healthcare Technologies Theme in Digital Health
Please find important information on EPSRC Strategic Advisory Bodies and requirements of their members which should be read before applying here, as well as further information on the Digital Economy Theme which can be found here.
Please note that a full application will need to be made, and all applications will be subject to the same assessment and selection process. The deadline for applications is 16:00 on 23 August 2019 and the application form can be found here.
If you have any further questions, or if you would like to discuss this further, please email firstname.lastname@example.org