Think Digital: Primary Care Show and Tell
Venue: Infolab, Lancaster University, Bailrigg, Lancaster, LA1 4YW
Sorry, this event has now ended.
The NHS is facing significant challenges in providing services within Primary Care. A key area of priority for Healthier Lancashire and South Cumbria, the name for the region's Sustainability and Transformation Partnership, is sharing and working together collabortatively to enable organisations involved to achieve the Digital Outcomes and to make financial efficiencies.
Therefore, you are invited to voice your opinions on the initiatives or ideas you have for digital innovation to share across health and care in Lancashire and South Cumbria to support the NHS GP Forward View and transformation within Primary Care.
Lancaster University and the NHS are running a workshop in which you will give an overview of your digital strategy and highlight your local digital innovation to others. They are looking to work collaboratively across the region to spread and adopt digital innovation in health and care.
The first part of the workshop will focus on CCG’s presenting an overview of their digital strategy and highlight digital innovation in their area. You will hear and see what’s familiar and how you can help or share with each other.
Delegates in the second part of the workshop will work in groups, to explore areas for future collaboration and agree on a set of outcomes moving forward.
The workshop aims to achieve the following outcomes:
- Priorities for collaboration
- How we might move Primary Care transformation forward, considering:
- How we align our current plans?
- How we engage the wider community, including the public?
- How we might organise ourselves for delivery?
- What resources can we call on or what do we need?
- What governance do we need to put in place?
- Mechanisms to spread innovation
- Potential research opportunities
Further information and registration is available here.