Statistical Analysis of Multioutcome Data Workshop
Venue: The University of Manchester, Oxford Rd, Manchester, M13 9PL
Sorry, this event has now ended.
Registration and abstract submission is now open for the 2019 Statistical Analysis of Multioutcome Data Meeting.
Abstract submission closes for SAM 2019 on March 21st.
The conference will take place at the University of Manchester on the 6thand 7thJune 2019, with a workshop on Mendelian Randomisation preceding the meeting on the afternoon of the 5th. Please note: places on the workshop are limited.
The meeting will cover a wide range of topics, with areas of interest including:
· Joint Modelling of Longitudinal and Time-to-Event Data
· Multivariate Longitudinal Data and Survival
· Multistate Models and Competing Risks
· Risk Prediction
· Causal Analysis
· Novel Approaches to Modelling Longitudinal / Survival Data
· Recurrent Events
· Multivariate Survival and Prediction.
Confirmed speakers: Laura Bonnett (University of Liverpool), Philip Dawid (university of Cambridge), Harvey Goldstein (University of Bristol) and Fiona Steele (London School of Economics).