The ODI Summit is the Open Data Institute’s flagship event covering critical issues around data and its role and impact – both positive and negative. It gathers people from governments, businesses and civil society to discuss major issues of the day – from ethics to trust, business models to emerging technology.
They will be offering another lively, fun and interactive day with influential keynote speakers, discussions, performances and demos. Confirmed speakers include Sir Tim Berners-Lee, Rachel Coldicutt and Allison Savich.
Talks and panels will be focused on the following themes (more to follow):
- Championing fairness in a changing world
- Data trusts and emerging data institutions
- The data skills revolution: lessons from trailblazers in industries
- How can we strengthen our data rights?
- Data ethics: turning principles into practice
- Unlocking digital competition
Early bird tickets are on sale until October 14th.