MindTech Symposium 2018: Improving Lives with Digital Mental Healthcare
Venue: The Royal College of Physicians, Regent's Park, London
MindTech will be hosting their annual symposium on 5th December in London focusing on the ability of digital technology to transform mental healthcare and the need for a strong evidence-base and clear pathways for delivery, adoption and sustainability in real-world services.
'Improving Lives with Digital Mental Healthcare' will bring together leaders in clinical practice, patient experience, academic research, industry and technology development to address the key challenges in building a stronger evidence-base to support implementation of new technologies in mental healthcare.
Topics to be covered on the day:
- Co-producing digital technology with children and young people
- Evidence of delivering real world impact to NHS patients
- Virtual reality interventions
- Remote measurement technology in mental healthcare
- MindTech Debate - ‘Growing up in a digital world: do the benefits to mental health outweigh the risks?’