Methods Fair 2016
Venue: Roscoe Building, University of Manchester
Sorry, this event has now ended.
Come and find out about the range of research methods being used across the social sciences and beyond at the methods@manchester Methods Fair.
Keynote speakers are Professor Colette Fagan, Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Humanities and Associate Dean for Research, and Dr Helen Norman, Research Fellow in the School of Social Sciences.
What to expect:
Methods-related PhD student presentations; Introductory workshops by leading academics; Opportunities to find out about methods training, online resources and short courses; Posters by PhD students and researchers; The chance to meet and network with researchers in your field.
- Professor Colette Fagan, University of Manchester
- Dr Helen Norman, University of Manchester
- Catherine Castillo, University of Manchester
- Andy Lawrence, University of Manchester
- Rhys Jones, Cardiff University