Manxcit? Health & Social Care Devolution in Manchester
Venue: Manchester Central Conference Centre
Sorry, this event has now ended.
As part of the annual British Cardiovascular conference, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre (MAHSC)'s will host an event to discuss the effects of health and social care devolution on cardiovascular disease care.
Presentations will examine the opportunities arising from health and social care devolution and their potential to revolutionize the treatment of cardiovascular disease.
On the panel:
- Michael Deegan, CEO, Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Huon Gray, National Clinical Director for Heart Disease for NHS England
- Richard Preece, Executive Lead for Quality, GM Health & Social Care Partnership,
- Ruth Boaden, Director, NIHR Collaboration for Leadership in Applied Health Research, Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester
- Ivan Benett, Clinical Director, NHS Central Manchester CCG
For further information, please click here.