4th Annual Innovations in Large-Area Electronics Conference
Time: Tuesday 23rd January 08:30 - 19:30, Wednesday 24th January 08:30 - 15:50
Venue: Wellcome Gemone Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge, UK
Sorry, this event has now ended.
The 4th annual Innovations in Large-Area Electronics Conference (innoLAE 2018) will be held at the Wellcome Genome Campus Conference Centre in Hinxton, Cambridge, UK on 23-24 January 2018. The conference programme highlights the most innovative and exciting aspects of large-area electronics (including printable, flexible or organic electronics) emerging technologies, their manufacture and the development of products incorporating large-area electronics (LAE). Through innoLAE, we provide a platform to help bring innovation into the market and accelerate take up of new technologies.
In 2017, over 260 delegates representing 140 different organisations in 13 countries attended the three days of conference events. InnoLAE has been particularly successful at attracting an equal balance of delegates from industry and academia, facilitating both dissemination and networking opportunities for researchers and key-decision makers in the LAE community. innoLAE 2018 will offer both plenary and parallel track oral presentations, a poster session with poster prizes awarded to the most promising scientific and technical developments, an exhibition with leading companies and organizations showcasing their latest products and developments, and networking opportunities, including a reception and a conference gala dinner at Downing College, Cambridge, UK.
- Flexible hybrid electronics (e.g. combination of organic and printed electronics with thinned and unpackaged silicon devices, stretchable hybrid electronics, novel interconnects)
- Emerging materials and devices for large-area electronics (e.g. stretchable, biocompatible and biodegradable substrates, organic and inorganic semiconductors, conductors and novel dielectrics, quantum dots, and magnetic materials)
- Energy harvesting and storage for large-area electronics (e.g. RF, piezo, thermal and solar harvesting, printable batteries and supercapacitors)
- Bio-electronics for applications in healthcare (e.g. biosensors and electronics to interface biological tissue)
- Internet of Things and large-area electronic sensor technologies (e.g. applications of LAE-based sensors for IoT, manufacturing technologies and applications of LAE components and systems for IoT and wireless sensor networks)
- Novel manufacturing paradigms for large-area electronics (e.g. photonic transfer, paper and fibre-based electronics, sheet-to-sheet and roll-to-roll flexible electronics, and novel aspects of metrology, reliability and yield)
- Smart wearables and stretchable/ultra-flexible electronics (e.g. applications of stretchable and ultra-flexible electronic technologies in smart wearables)
Gain access to key decision-makers in the LAE community
Learn from representatives of leading companies active in the technology
Hear the latest results from academic researchers
Form new partnerships with delegates, exhibitors and speakers
Network with colleagues at the gala dinner and the drinks reception
Call for Papers
The Call for papers closed on October 16th and can be downloaded here.
The programme committee will still consider late submissions for poster presentation. Interested contributors are invited to submit an abstract (1 page in length, including figures, font size 10pt or higher) and a short biography (up to 10 lines) to firstname.lastname@example.org and providing up to 5 keywords related to the contribution.
Notification: we aim to notify contributors of the Programme Committee’s decision by 15 November 2017
To register to attend, please click here.
Industry contributors whose papers are selected for oral presentation will be entitled to register for the conference at the academic rate of £250
Conference Dinner (optional): £50