How Mobile is Connecting Healthcare
Time: 17:30 - 19:30
Venue: PwC, 1 Hardman St, Spinningfields, Manchester, M3 3EB
Sorry, this event has now ended.
The devolution of healthcare in Greater Manchester and the growth of technology adoption amongst the mass public has provided a wealth of opportunities for almost all areas of the healthcare sector.
This event will focus on how mobile is driving both the public and private healthcare sector to new heights, helping organisations, patients, clinicians and external third parties to become more connected than ever before.
- Tim Ng, Now Healthcare Group - hear how mobile is changing the way patients interact with GPs and pharmacies
- Laura Ellis-Morgan, NHS Blood and Transplant - Laura will give a first-hand account of why NHS Blood and Transplant decided to digitally transform the organ donation process, the impact it has had and the future plans for mobile
- Alex Casson, Connected Health Cities - hear how local health data and advanced technology are untiing to improve patient health services in Northern England
- Jayne Goble, PwC - discover how to stay ahead of the tech curve to avoid data breaches
- Dom Raban, Corporation Pop - a personal account of the virtual reality journey Dom started to reduced the trauma Children face prior to arriving in hospital