Empowering patients with information technology
Time: 14:30 - 18:00
Venue: Cross Street Chapel, Manchester
Sorry, this event has now ended.
Manchester University Hospital has been given £50 million to upgrade its patient information system. This event will discuss the impact of information technology on health.
- Dr Brian Fisher, Evergreen Life - Patient-Facing Services to empower people and make services safer and more efficient
- Mark Duman - information as a therapy
- Tony Probert, LightMedia Communications Limited - bringing patients and professionals together virtually to encourage knowledge transfer
- Prof John Ainsworth, University of Manchester - the rise of the machines: Artificial Intelligence in healthcare
- Dom Raban, Corporation Pop - health information to children undergoing treatment in hospital
- Dr Steve Treadwell & Jane Oddy, Silicon Practice Ltd - Footfall
- Nicole Naylor, Patient Information Forum