Digital Health World Congress
Venue: The Great Hall, Kensington Conference and Events Centre, London, W8 7NX
Sorry, this event has now ended.
Digital Health World Congress 2017 is the leading technology digital healthcare conference in London, UK and Europe.
The Congress serves as as forum for medtech, mobile, IoT, and IT industry events and it covers all aspects of medical and mobile technology including ehealth, mhealth, telehealth, telemedicine, genomics, and healthcare IT.
The packed agenda features keynote speakers, interactive panel discussions and excellent opportunities for networking with professionals working in the healthcare and technology sectors. Industry leaders such as Philips, NHS, Siemens and Telus will be on hand to provide their expertise in the field.
- Nuno Godinho (CTO Software) Europe- GE
- Kacy Harding (Head of Data Analytics) Philips
- Dr Ali Parsa (CEO) Babylon
- Dr Jag Ahluwalia (Medical Director) NHS
- Russel Poole (Managing Director) Equinix
- Alexander Lippert (VP) Siemens Healthineers Digital
- Dave Wattling (CDO) Telus Health
- David Vinson (Founder and Chairman) DHX
And many more.
Further information on the agenda and registration is available on the Digital Health World Congress website.