Digital Futures Fellows information event
Time: 15:00 - 16:30
This event is targeted at the University's Presidential Research Fellows (PRFs) and at holders of other internal and external fellowships at UoM, following requests from PRFs to find out more about Platform activities and to increase engagement with theme communities.
Find out more about Digital Futures themes and activities, and how you can engage with Digital Futures - directly from our academic theme leads.
Professor Chris Taylor, Digital Futures director, AVP for Digital and Innovation
Theme lead presentations:
- David Schoch, Presidential Fellow in Sociology - Social Media & Networks
- Niels Peek, Professor of Health Informatics - Health & Care
- Richard Kingston, Professor of Urban Planning and GISc - Cities & Environment
- Emma Barrett, Professor of Psychology, Security & Trust - Digital Trust & Security
- Caroline Jay, Reader in Empirically Sound Software Engineering - Human-Centred Design
- Paulo Jorge Da Silva Bartolo, Chair Professor in Advanced Manufacturing - Industry 5.0
- Magnus Rattray, Professor of Computational and Systems Biology - Data Science and AI
- Anna Scaife, Professor of Radio Astronomy - Policy & Innovation
If you would like to submit a question to one of the theme leads, or give a short update on an area of your research which links with Digital Futures activity, please contact: Peter.Kane@manchester.ac.uk.
About Digital Futures
Digital Futures is a highly interdisciplinary network which operates across the whole range of the University’s digital research. Digital Futures brings together our research communities to explore new research areas and address strategic opportunities.