Digital Catapult Strategy Roundtables
Venue: Different locations across the UK
Sorry, this event has now ended.
Digital Catapult aims to support and fuel UK growth in the fast moving and dynamic digital economy. Digital Catapult is updating and refreshing its strategy and needs input. They are inviting people to roundtable sessions where they shall present their latest ideas and gather feedback on their future direction.
The roundtable sessions will be attended by a mixture of academics, startups, scaleups, large corporates and thought leaders throughout the digital sector. The Catapult team has done a lot of preliminary ground work to identify new areas of focus and a new strategy to approach the market. Now they would like input from stakeholders in all areas of the community.
There are numerous sessions across the UK in August. Please use the links below to register for the session you would like to attend:
- Friday 5 August, 15:00-17:00, Bradford – Host Ian Sharp, CEO DHEZ
- Monday 8 August, 15:00 – 17:00, London – Host: Jeremy Silver
- Monday 8 August, 15:00 – 17:00, Sunderland - Host: David Dunn, CEO Sunderland Software City
- Tuesday 9 August, 15:00 - 17:00, London - Host: Jeremy Silver
- Wednesday 10 August, 15:00 – 17:00, London – Host: Jeremy Silver
- Thursday 11 August, 15:00 – 17:00, Northern Ireland– Host: Tom Gray, CTO Kainos
- Thursday 11 August, 12:30 – 14:00, Brighton – Host Jeremy Silver