Challenges & Innovation in City Data
Venue: Urban Innovation Centre, 1 Sekforde Street, London
Sorry, this event has now ended.
The amount of data being produced within our cities is rapidly increasing. This data creates new opportunities for cities and city authorities. Using data effectively creates new insights into how we can improve city services, infrastructure and overcome existing and future challenges. This ultimately leads to better, more informed decisions about how to solve the challenges cities face.
Future Cities Catapult is hosting an event that will bring together authorities with a range of perspectives: open data, research, local government and SMEs. These speakers have the first-hand experience of the importance, challenges and solutions of using data within local government. Answering questions such as:
- What has the impact of the use of data had on our cities so far?
- How can local authorities have more impact with data using data tools?
- Where are the opportunities for more products and services?
- What role can the software development community play in this?
- What are the challenges of open data and how should we overcome these?
Registration & further information is available here.