Camp Digital 2017
Time: 09:00 - 17:30
Venue: Manchester Town Hall
Sorry, this event has now ended.
Camp Digital is a one-day conference bringing together the digital, design and UX communities for a series of seminars exploring the latest thinking in the industry.
Camp Digital boasts an impressive line up of speakers. There will be a mix of inspirational presentations and hands-on, practical workshops. Topics for discussion include service design, behavioural psychology, digital inclusion, innovation, social change, data visualisation and digital transformation.
- Lauren Currie, The Good Lab & in Elle's Top 30 Women Under 30
- Emer Coleman, Co-op Digital
- Stefanie Posavec, MOMA Artist & award winning author
- Alastair Somerville, Sensory Design Consultant
- John Vary, John Lewis
- Kate Greenstock, Prospect
- Molly Watt, Accessibility Consultation and GN Resound Ambassador
- Simon Wilson, NHS Digital
- Dominic Campbell, Futuregov
- Matt Jukes, Defra Digital
- Elizabeth Buie, Sigma
- David Hawdale, Lean UX Consultant and Behavioural Psychologist
Manchester Digital members get a whopping 25% discount on tickets.