Better Mental Health For All: A System-Wide Approach To Prevention and Promotion
Time: 09:00 - 16:45
Venue: The King's Fund, London, W1G 0AN
Sorry, this event has now ended.
As the NHS moves towards place-based approaches to health care, thinking rigorously about mental health at population level is essential. Run in partnership with the Mental Health Foundation, the Centre for Mental Health and Public Health England, this conference will explore how NHS organisations, local authorities, the voluntary sector and others can work together to prevent mental ill health and promote positive mental wellbeing in local communities.
Discussion Topics will include:
- Delivering the Prevention Concordat for Better Mental Health
- How providers can prioritise prevention
- The role of social prescribing in safeguarding mental health in primary care
- How digital technology is supporting prevention plans
- How to reach vulnerable people and marginalised communities
- Place-based approaches to prevention and promotion.
09:00 - 10:00 Registration Opens, Exhibition and Networking
10:00 - 11:30 Session One: Getting Serious about Prevention
11:45 - 12:45 Breakout Session A
12:45 - 13:45 Lunch
13:45 - 14:45 Breakout Session B
15:05 - 16:30 Session Four: Place-Based Approaches to Prevention and Promotion