Artificial Intelligence: What Does It Really Mean? Workshop
Venue: The Hub, Entrepreneurial Spark, 1 Hardman Boulevard , Spinningfields M3 3AQ, Manchester
Sorry, this event has now ended.
Artificial intelligence is either the biggest threat to mankind or the biggest advance in technology the world has ever seen.
Whatever your view there’s no disputing the growing influence that AI is having and will continue to have.
From early examples of AI in spellcheckers and apps like Siri, to the latest AI systems in automated cars like those from Tesla to Google’s Deep Mind AlphaGo beating the world champion of Go, AI has turned the world on its head.
It’s estimated that Amazon sold nearly 10 million Alexa devices last year and AI is transforming industries as diverse as law to healthcare.
BusinessCloud, in conjunction with NatWest has teamed up with ProManchester to look at the growing impact of AI and where the technology might go next.
- Adam Hosker, solutions specialist, Business Data & Intelligent Systems, SoftwareONE UK
- Luke Grimes, director, Webantic
- Colum Wilde, CEO, Clever Adviser
- Sam Coley, co-founder and CTO, TickX
- Mark Woods, CTO, AMPLYFI
- Glyn Powditch, CTO and co-founder, Dream Agility
- Andrea Perizzato, CTO, Dreamr
- Rob McCargow, Programme Leader - Artificial Intelligence, Technology & Investment, PwC
For further information and registration, please click here.