Alzheimer's Society Annual Conference
Venue: The Kia Oval, London
Sorry, this event has now ended.
This year's Alzheimer's Society conference theme is 'Taking Action on Dementia', looking at what needs to happen to ensure people with dementia can live the lives they want today and give hope to future generations for a world without dementia.
Key themes will be explored over the two days, including:
- Rights of people affected by dementia
- Fixing the health and social care system
- A movement for change
- Research for the future
- Professor Sir Simon Lovestone, Professor of Translational Neuroscience, University of Oxford
- Martin Knapp, Professor of Social Policy, London School of Economics
- Glen Garrod, Vice President, Association of Directors of Adult Social Services
- Sarah Tabrizi, Professor of Clinical Neurology, University College London
- Jon Rouse, Chief Officer, Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership